There’s a comprehensive line of Omega juicers today. The line includes the Omega 8003 - 8005 masticating juice extractor and Omega 1000 and 4000 centrifugal juicing machines. Though they don’t have similar Omega juicer parts, they share the same characteristics: durable and efficient.
With Omega juicers, your choices can be very limitless. The only frustration is it doesn’t have any Twin Gear Juicer.
Unlike other juicer brands out there, you are not referring to just one type when you speak of Omega juicers. There are different kinds of them. Thus you do have a lot of choices. There’s no reason for you not to find one that fits your budget, juicing needs, and preferences.
The Omega juicing machines are classified into Centrifugal Juicers, Masticating Juicers and citrus juicers.
Omega Juicers Popular Models
Here are some of the popular models of Omega juice extractors. The Omega juicers called 1000 are centrifugal juicing machines. The 8000 series are single gear masticating juicers.
- The Omega 1000 is Omega's original juicer. Omega has built this trustable juicer for over 40 years.
- It is stylish, durable, dependable, efficient and very easy to clean.
- It has a very fast motor that can break down tough fruits and vegetables, including their fibers. You get the juice you want in record time.
- The parts are very easy to clean and install.
- It has an accompanying citrus attachment, so you can also use this for limes and lemons.
- The body is a combination of steel and durable plastic.
- Price: $229
For a closer in depth look we have a full Omega 1000 Juicer Review
- A common characteristic of the centrifugal Omega juicing machines is that they store pulp in the basket. This increases the risk of clogging, and the build-up of pulp can slow down your juicer.
- The 4000 juicer, fortunately, is equipped with an automatic pulp ejection system, so the pulp is removed from the main juicer without stopping the operations.
- If you need to clear the bin, you can just remove it from the juicer without hassle.
- A close relative of 4000 is the Moline 104. The Moline juicers are produced by the same manufacturer behind Omega.
- Price: $280
Read more in our full Omega 4000 Juicer Review
- Like majority of the Omega juice extractors that are centrifugal, the 9000 is very easy to use — perfect for juicing newbies.
- The motor doesn’t work as fast as expected, but it allows the juicer to squeeze more juice from the fruit or vegetable.
- The body is very durable; it is made of stainless steel, including the top.
- It has a cover to make sure no juice or pulp ends up being splattered and mess your kitchen counter.
- Price: $280
Read more about the Omega 9000 Juicer
Some Good Centrifugal Juicer Alternatives:
- One of the versatile Nutrition Center Omega juice extractors.
- It doesn't only juice, but it can also be used to mince or chop meat and fish, ground coffee and grains, and combine spices.
- The motor spins very slow, preserving not just the nutrition but also the real taste of the fruits and vegetables.
- The parts and body are polycarbonate but approved by the FDA. It's definitely safe and clean to use.
- Price: $350
- The motor has a very low speed of 80 rpm, but that’s all right. After all, the Omega 8003 Nutrition Center is one of the popular single gear masticating Omega juicers.
- It features a two-step juicing mechanism to reduce the presence of pulp and improve the taste and texture of the juice.
- The slow motion of the motor also prevents the juicer from heating up and shortening its life span.
- There are attachments you can use to ground grains and coffee. It works well with soy milk, wheatgrass, and baby food.
- Price: $229
For a closer in depth look we have a full Omega 8003 Juicer Review
- The motor may be slow, but it has more power, which allows the juicer to squeeze a lot of juice at one time. This also prevents the oxidation process that easily spoils your juice.
- With Omega Nutrition Center juice extractors such as this one, you can store the remaining juice up to 48 hours.
- The powerful motor permits the juicing machine to work well with hard fruits and vegetables, which some masticating juicers cannot effectively do.
- Price: $340
Read more in our Omega 8005 Review
Omega 8004 and 8006 – Heavy Duty
- The Omega 8004 Nutrition Center is identical tot the Omega 8006 juicer, but is white in color.
- These juicers are meant for heavy-duty juicing. If you have a restaurant or you like to organize parties and serve organic juices, this is what you’re going to use.
- It has an automatic pulp ejection, which is necessary as continuous juicing could be demanded from this device.
- However, it only has a single-phase juicing system, so there may be some pulp once in a while in the juice.
- Price: $260
For a closer in depth look we have a full Omega 8006 Juicer Review
Omega VERT VRT-330 Upright
- This may be pricier than the other masticating Omega juicing machines, but it’s all for a good reason.
- It has a very powerful motor that works more effectively than the others, it doesn’t create any noise, and has an auto-cleaning screen holder system.
- This juicer also features a dual-stage juicing mechanism.
- It has a huge feeding tube of close to 3 inches. You won’t have any problem dealing with an entire carrot. You can feed it directly into the extractor.
- Price: $340
Omega BMJ330 - Big Mouth
- One of the well-known Omega juice extractors.
- This is designed for home use, but it has a huge basket that it might as well be useful for commercial or heavy-duty juicing.
- Its distinct feature is its big mouth, which means its feeding tube is wide, at 3 inches. It can accommodate whole fruits and vegetables — yes, no need for chopping. If you have to, you don’t have to spend a lot of time doing so.
- It’s also convenient to operate, as you simply need to toggle the switch on to operate.
- Price: $300
Omega 02 Centrifugal with Pulp Ejector
- While some Omega juicers have durable plastic only as casing, 02 is completely stainless steel, including the blade, cover, and basket. You won’t experience any breakdown anytime soon.
- It is also very similar to 4000, but this is much smaller or more compact. It’s also lightweight, so you can bring this with you anywhere you go.
- This juicer also has a pulp ejector for non-stop juicing.
- As a centrifugal juicer, it doesn’t work with wheatgrass and some leafy vegetables.
- Price: $130
Other Popular Masticating Juicers:
Omega 5000 – Citrus Presser
- While a lot of Omega juice extractors are masticating or centrifugal, this one is a citrus presser. It helps release the vast amount of juices stored in citrus fruits, such as lemons, oranges, limes, and grapefruit.
- The Omega 5000 can also be used for heavy-duty citrus juicing.
- The body is a combination of stainless steel and durable plastic.
- It is generally quiet, and the filters will ensure that you will only get pure juice.
- However, since this is only a citrus juicer, you cannot use this for other fruits and vegetables. You have to tap on other Omega juicers for that.
- Price: $180
More Reviews on Popular Juicers:
Back from Omega Juicers to Best Juicer Reviews & Ratings