A manual citrus juicer is great for making your own juice at home frequently. To choose the best orange juicers, compare juicers and juicers reviews ratings to see which is best.
Choosing a manual citrus presser with a citrus press based on juicers reviews ratings will help you get a high-quality product that will last for years.
Manual juicers obviously take a little longer to use than an Electric Citrus Juicer, but they can also be a more affordable way to juice citrus fruits at home. Plus, you can get just the right amount of juice when you're juicing manually. Commercial Citrus Juicers which work manually actually won't be that much slower than your average electric reamer juicer.
If you're interested in juicing lots of different fruits and vegetables, you might also want to consider a vegetable and fruit juicer that works for citrus as well. But if you just want some fresh squeezed orange juice with breakfast, these manual juicers are great options to choose from:
Zyliss All Citrus Juicer
This affordable $25 manual citrus juicer is small enough to store in a cabinet or even a drawer, and it comes with an integrated pouring cup that's easy to use. Here's what you should know:
- This juicer lets you use the countertop for extra leverage.
- It works for limes to oranges.
- It's very easy to use, though you have to empty the 1/3 cup juice cup often while you're juicing.
- This juicer works efficiently and relatively quickly to get you fresh-squeezed juices.
Hamilton Beach #932
This Hamilton Beach Citrus Juicer is a commercial grade manual citrus juicer, and it would be a little more difficult to store in a home kitchen. However, this $165 juicer works very quickly and efficiently and gets all the juice out of your citrus fruits.
- Features rack-and-pinion gearing for more leverage.
- Exerts up to 2,000 pounds of force to get more juice out.
- Finished with acid-resistant chrome and enamel.
- Comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Super simple to disassemble and clean.
- Protects your counter from drips with a drip cup that automatically swings into place when you remove
the juice glass.
This OrangeX Juicer is more modern looking in white instead of all metal, and it's an affordable $150. It's a very large juicer that will work quickly and efficiently on all sorts of citrus.
- Features a stainless steel cone and funnel.
- Easy to set up and use.
- Strong enough for a large grapefruit.
- Handle gives extra leverage.
- May break the skin of citrus peels, getting bitter citrus oil into your juice.
The professional quality OrangeX Jupiter manual citrus juicer is made of cast iron and stainless steel. This juice presser has a rubberized handle that makes it more comfortable to use.
- Works with limes, lemons, oranges, and grapefruits.
- Heavier base makes it more stable, and longer handle gives you more leverage.
- Easy to clean cone and funnel.
- Very easy to use, and can even be used for pomegranate juice.
- Suction cups on the bottom aren't very helpful but
can be replaced with rubber feet for more stability.
These Metrokane Juicers run about $105 and feature very simple, sleek styling. This juicer is designed to get you more juice in less time.
- Curved body is reinforced with die-cast aluminum.
- Comes with a stainless steel 25-ounce pouring pitcher.
- Rack-and-pinion gear system puts more pressure on fruits to get more juice out of them.
- Works will all sorts of citrus.
- Looks great on your countertop!
Metrokane Mighty OJ
The sleek-looking Metrokane Mighty OJ citrus juicer is made from all metal and is very easy to clean. It gets up to 800 pounds of pressure on your citrus for easier extraction.
- Lifetime warranty for all moving parts is included.
- Easy to clean.
- Squeezes all types and sizes of citrus fruit.
- Squeezes particularly sweet juice.
- May not work as well with grapefruits or larger oranges.
This crazy-looking $100 manual citrus juicer is made in aluminum and features a 20th century design.
- Easy to use and super simple to clean.
- All one piece.
- Very simple looking and elegant.
- Definitely a conversation piece.
- Won't break easily, but works without extra pressure from lever or rack-and-pinion design.
This sleek stainless steel manual citrus juicer is a great way to get a great-looking juicer for less, since it only costs $20!
- Easy to use and easy to clean.
- Chrome finish for acid resistance.
- Comes with 2-cup stainless steel juice cup.
- Stainless steel strainer separates out juice and seeds.
- Rubber feet keep it from sliding around on the counter.
- Does not work well for larger citrus fruits.
This list gives you an idea of just what's out there when it comes to orange juicers. Before you choose a manual citrus juicer, look at juicers reviews ratings and compare juicers so that you can find the one that best suits your needs.
If you plan to juice citrus practically every day, it's probably worth your while to invest in a commercial-grade juicer that will last for ages. Otherwise, you may want to save on your citrus juicer by buying an at-home version that will work for occasionally juicing oranges, lemons, and limes.
A manual citrus juicer can be a great addition to any kitchen, and it can often make sweeter juice than an electric version because it doesn't get as much citrus oil from the peel in your juice.
Choose your next juicer from this list, and you might find yourself juicing more often than you even realize because fresh-squeezed orange juice is just such a treat in the morning or whenever you have time to make it!
More on Manual Juicers:
Other Juicer Types:
Back from Manual Citrus Juicer to Citrus Juicers
Back from Manual Citrus Juicer to Best Juicer Reviews & Ratings - Home