A commercial juicer is an excellent option if you're planning to do a ton of juicing. Whether you want a Miracle, OrangeX, or Waring juicer, we've got the information you need on today's top juicers.
Whether you own a bar or a smoothie bar, having a professional juicer could be considered an essential these days. As people become more health-conscious, they want to include healthier fruit and vegetable juices even in their mixed drinks.
You know there are plenty of mixed drink recipes out there that already require fresh fruit juices, especially citrus juices. Commercial Citrus Juicers are an excellent way to provide your clients with what they need, and to do it really fast!
A commercial juicer is going to have higher-quality parts than a typical juicer made for the home, and it's also going to work more quickly – so you get more juice in less time.
If you're looking for a way to please more customers, using a juicer by Waring, OrangeX, Miracle or other popular companies that make juicing machines for professionals is a great option for you.
Whether you need a Vegetable and Fruit Juicer or are more interested in strictly commercial citrus juicers, we've got the reviews you need to help you choose the best juicer for your business operation.
If you're a at-home juicer who juices almost all the time, a commercial juicer can be a great option for you, as well. Over time, a juicer made for the home may break down on you more easily, especially if you're doing the daily juicing for several people. In this case, you might be better off spending more money on a commercial model now than you would be buying several at-home models into the future.
Whether you're a bar or smoothie bar owner or just an everyday person looking to live the healthiest possible lifestyle, these juice extractors may be just what you're looking for.
Jump down to:
Fruit and Vegetable Juicers
Fruit and vegetable juicers are a great option for all sorts of businesses, and a few of these options can also juice wheatgrass or other leafy greens quite efficiently.
Centrifugal Juicers will work most quickly, while a Masticating Juicer or Twin-Gear Juicer will produce higher-quality juices. So make sure you choose based on what type of juice you want and not just based on price or reviews.
To make the right choice on your type of juicer, check out also:
Waring Pro #JE2000 Juicer
This high-class looking $2,000 Waring Commercial Juicer features a 16,000 RPM motor and a limited one year warranty.
- Simple to clean.
- Stainless steel and mostly stainless steel parts.
- Eliminates pulp from the end juice product.
- Extra large one gallon pulp container.
- Centrifugal juicer works very quickly.
If you have a significant amount of money to invest, this Waring product is a good option and has good reviews.
Champion #G5-PG710 Juicer
This $250 Champion Commercial Juicer comes in several color options and is a more compact juicer than many commercial options.
- Juices fruits and vegetables.
- Comes with instruction manual and accessories.
- Optional grain mill can be added on for more versatility.
- Ten year limited warranty.
- Large feed tube allows you to feed in full fruits and vegetables and cuts down on cutting time.
- Versatile masticating juicer can also be used for nut butters, baby food, and more.
This very affordable juicer is versatile, and the warranty makes it a great investment for all sorts of different juicing situations.
Super Angel #5500 Juicer
The $1,000 Angel Supreme Juicer is a twin-gear commercial juicer that offers the highest quality juice and can even juice wheatgrass!
- Five year warranty.
- Stainless steel housing and parts.
- 86 RPM motor.
- Easy to use and easy to clean.
- Works quietly.
- Extracts almost all juice from the pulp, leaving a dry pulp and plenty of juice from the fruit you feed in.
This twin gear juicer is an excellent investment if you want to produce some of the highest quality juice around and if you want the flexibility of being able to juice wheatgrass efficiently, as well.
Nutrifaster #N450 Juicer
This sleek juicer costs around $2,300, and the Nutrifaster N450 juicer looks very professional and is quite durable.
- Extra large feed chute means you do less cutting and more juicing.
- Stainless steel construction.
- 1.25 horsepower motor.
- Quiet operation.
- Excellent juice extraction means you get a lot of juice for your input fruits and vegetables.
This expensive commercial juicer may just be worth the cost because it has some of the most efficient extraction on the market, which means you get more output for the fruits and vegetables you put in.
Ruby #2000 Juicer
The Ruby commercial 2000 juicer features automatic pulp ejection so you can keep the juice coming and coming.
- Easy to clean and only requires cleaning once per day.
- More compact than many other commercial options.
- Gets up to 1.5 quarts in 30 seconds.
- Stainless steel parts.
- 8 possible spout positions make it more versatile.
- Interior epoxy-resin coating to meet the latest health standards and makes it easier to clean.
This premier juicer is really compact and quick, which makes it suitable for many different types of commercial kitchens, as well as for your own home kitchen if you're a serious juicer.
Miracle #MJ800 Juicer
This $2,500 commercial Miracle Juicer can produce up to a quart of juice in a minute and is excellent for using in almost any commercial situation.
- Centrifugal juice extraction is efficient and quick.
- Professional construction for longer lasting motor and parts.
- Large feed tube.
- Automatic pulp ejection.
- Continuous juice production so you can make juice all day without having to stop.
This centrifugal juicer's main game is speed, so if you want decent-quality juices as fast as possible, you should go for this choice.
Commercial Citrus Juicers
Commercial Citrus Juicers are a great option for many bars, hotels, and restaurants that just want to provide their clients with fresh-squeezed orange juice and other citrus juices. A professional juicer for citrus can be either manual, electric, or fully automatic.
OrangeX Jupiter Juicer
The $120-$160 OrangeX Jupiter Commercial Juicer is a manual citrus press that's great for commercial operations.
- Rubberized handle exerts up to 2,300 PSI of pressure.
- Heavier base gives more stability and leverage.
- Stainless steel parts.
- Doesn't get bitter citrus oil into your juice, so you get much sweeter-tasting orange juice than you will with many electric and automatic options.
This manual citrus juicer is easy to use and affordable enough for home cooks, but it works well enough and quickly enough for many commercial chefs, as well.
Sunkist #J1 Juicer
This $580 electric Sunkist J1 commercial juicer comes with a two year warranty.
- Metal oscillating strainer.
- Gets 10-12 gallons of juice in an hour with pre-cut citrus fruits.
- Three extracting bulbs for different sized citrus fruits.
- Dishwasher safe parts make cleanup easier.
- Motor does not require oiling, making maintenance much simpler.
This electric citrus juicer is great if you need an affordable way to juice lots of citrus at once, since it can juice up to twelve gallons an hour!
Juice Tree #106-OJ Juicer
The Juice Tree automatic citrus juicer is the ultimate automatic professional juicer for serious orange juicing operations, since it takes whole oranges and gives you fresh-squeezed orange juice!
- Costs about $9,500.
- Can handle oranges of different sizes.
- Easy to operate.
- Can be used in a visible spot so customers can watch juice being made.
- Slices and juices oranges for completely automatic operation.
- Very easy to maintain, and rarely takes extra maintenance work.
This is the ultimate citrus juicer for commercial situations, but it's quite an investment. It will last for years, though, so if you want juicing fresh oranges to be simple and even visible for your clients, this is the way to go.
TIP: Check also our reviews on Electric Citrus Juicer and Manual Citrus Juicer
Commercial Wheatgrass Juicers
Commercial wheatgrass juicers are excellent for health smoothie bars, hospitals, gyms, and other places where people are going to be particularly health-conscious. A juicer that juices wheatgrass may also work with other leafy greens as well as some fruits and vegetables.
Wheateena Workhorse II
The stainless steel Wheateena wheatgrass juicers look sharp and work very well to juice all the wheatgrass you need for your business.
- Juices about 3.5 ounces per minute for grains, wheatgrass, herbs, and more.
- Stainless steel chassis.
- One year warranty for commercial use.
- Simple to use.
- Also makes grain mash for creating crackers and specialized breads in a commercial or home kitchen.
This juicer is versatile and easy to use, which makes it a good choice for most commercial chefs who want to juice wheatgrass or other grains.
Miracle #575 Juicer
The $590 Miracle Wheatgrass Juicer is a sleek machine with a dual-screen system that allows it to juice both wheatgrass and fruits and vegetables.
- Super quiet low RPM motor.
- Forward-reverse action keeps wheatgrass from getting tangled.
- Easy to use.
- Versatile for businesses that want to juice both fruits and vegetables and wheatgrass or other dark leafy greens.
- Affordable enough for a home juicing situation.
This Miracle juicer is actually within the price range of many high-end home juicers, but it works well in a commercial situation, as well. The super quiet, slow moving motor means higher quality juice and less distraction while you're juicing.
TIP: Check out other popular Wheatgrass Juicers
If your business does a ton of juicing, it may be wise to invest in all three of these types of commercial juicer, keeping in mind, of course, that some types do overlap.
For instance, some of the fruit and vegetable juicers listed above also juice wheatgrass or have special citrus attachments for fresh-squeezed orange juice or other citrus juicers.
Of these juicer types, the citrus juicers are probably the least versatile, but a manual citrus press costs next to nothing, so it can be a handy thing to have around at the bar, smoothie bar, or restaurant.
A juice extractor can be an expensive investment, but it can also yield excellent results for your business. Look for a juicer that produces high-quality juice quickly and that will suit the style of your business.
Some juicing machines look great out on a bar, where clients can see your employees actually making their fresh-squeezed juices right before their eyes. While other, larger models are more suited for being tucked away in the kitchen.
Also, remember that many of these more affordable juice extractors are meant for professionals, but can also easily be used at home. If you're looking for a top-quality juicer for your home, choosing a commercial juicer can be a good idea.
Plus, some of these professional options, such as the Miracle 575 juicer, aren't even that much more expensive than your average home juicer. This means you can get more bang for your buck, since your juicer is likely to last quite a bit longer when you go with a commercial juicer rather than a residential option.
Back from Commercial Juicer to Best Juicer Reviews & Ratings - Home