Champion Juicers ManualWhy Should You Read It
Reading the champion juicers manual will certainly do you a lot of good. That’s how you can learn to maximize any Champion masticating juicing machine.
There’s no doubt that Champion juice extractors are some of the best there is in the market. They are known for their incredible efficiency and stylish design.
Moreover, they are Masticating Juicers. These types of juicers grind slower than centrifugal juicers because they only have one gear. But it’s actually their slow process that allow them to produce more juice. They are also preferred by a lot of health enthusiasts because the juicers keep the enzymes and other nutrients intact.
You will never learn to enjoy the benefits of these juicers, though, if you don’t read the manual.
Why You Need to Use the Champion Juicers Manual
A very good explanation why the Champion juicing machines should come in handy is there are so many things you can do with the juicers, such as Champion 2000 Juicer and the Champion Commercial Juicer. The list can definitely go endless.
You can create juices or a cocktail with your favorite seasonal fruits like kiwis, pineapples, tomatoes, and melons. Add a litte texture and taste with kales, cabbages, gingers, and parsleys. Besides cocktails, you can come up with sauces, sherbets, baby foods, ice creams, and even nut butter.
Unlike other kinds of manuals that can get too technical and boring, the Champion juice extractor manual takes things one step further by adding a set of recipes that you can follow so easily. Through them, you will discover just how flexible and useful the juicers can be.
You can also buy the grain mill attachment, which you can place into the juicer so you can grind coffee or any other dried grains. The manual will show you how you can attach and use it properly.
Champion Juicers Manual: How to Operate the Juicer
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to make the juicer function:
- When the juicer arrives, the parts will be disassembled. Make sure you can have your manual ready to avoid making any mistakes when attaching the parts. Hint: the screen should be placed on the body of the juicer and covered by a screen holder.
Look for the motor shaft and attach the cutting blade. Be careful to prevent any injuries. Slide the body on the cover.
- Get the bowl and place it underneath the body. Then place the feed tube. This is where you are going to add your fruits and vegetables that are ready for juicing.
To get rid of the pulp you can turn the knob of the floating cutter at least halfway. You can also place another bowl beside the attached one, so you can easily discard the residue.
- Using the Champion manual, look for the back of the machine where the power switch is located and turn it on.
- Slowly place the fruits and vegetabels for juicing into the feed tube. If you’re having a hard time, you can use the tamper that comes along with the juicer manual. That will make pushing more convenient.
- Remove the pulp.
- The juice is already. You’re now ready to drink a glass of your very own nutritious juice, which you help create with the use of Champion juicers manual.
TIP: For replacement parts, read also this article Champion Juicer Parts
Other Juicer Types:
Back from Champion Juicers Manual to Champion Juicers
Back from Champion Juicers Manual to Best Juicer Reviews & Ratings