Which is the best at-home juicer to use? Breville Juice Extractor products are among the best on the market, and the Breville Juice Fountain will provide you with great tasting juice, quickly and easily!
Breville juicers are centrifugal juicers. For the pros and cons of this type of juicer, read also our article Centrifugal Juicers.
TIP: For the different juicer types, take a look at What is The Best Juicer?
Breville Juice Fountain Elite Juicer
You will like the Breville Juice Fountain Elite #800 JEXL’s sleek stainless steel look and it is easy to clean, so you can spend more time juicing than cleaning. This centrifugal machine:
- Has an extra large three-inch feed tube so you don’t have to prep so much.
- Can be washed in the top rack of your dishwasher.
- Has a dual speed motor that can give you a glass of apple juice in five seconds or juices softer fruits at low speed.
- Juices hard and soft vegetables and fruits and leafy greens.
- Costs around $300.
Read more in our Breville Juice Fountain Elite Juicer Review
Breville Juice Fountain Plus Juicer
Do you love juice but hate that cleanup? Here is the perfect juicer for you — the easy-to-clean Breville #JE95XL Juice Fountain Plus. Sound tempting? You should look at these other great features:
- Two-speed electronic control for juicing both hard and soft fruits and vegetables, as well as leafy greens.
- Comes with a one-liter juice jug.
- Has a food pusher for pushing whole fruits and vegetables into the three-inch feed tube.
- Juices eight ounces of juice in just five seconds.
- Costs around $180.
Read more in our Breville Juice Fountain Plus Review
Breville Compact Juicer
The Breville Compact #BJE200XL is a little gem of a juicer that will fit in your cupboard easily and has such great features! Check out:
- The smaller footprint that fits anywhere you need it.
- Its internal pulp collector that is easy to assemble.
- The 700-watt centrifugal motor that works at 14,000 rpm to juice eight ounces of juice in five seconds.
- Juices hard and soft vegetables and fruits and leafy greens.
- Costs around $100.
Read more in our Breville #BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain Review
Breville Citrus Juicer
You love orange juice in the morning. What better way to have it than make it yourself with the Breville Citrus #800CPXL. With it’s press-driven motor, it’s so easy to use! It also has:
- A fine or coarse basket so you can decide how much pulp goes in your glass.
- The ability to juice grapefruits to limes without having to change reamers.
- A power-assisted arm to help you juice manually with ease.
- A safety feature that prevents the cone from spinning until your hands are free.
- A price of around $190.
For a closer in depth look we have a full Breville Citrus Juicer Review
Breville Ikon Froojie Juice Fountain
How much do you love smoothies? Have them anytime with the Breville Ikon Froojie Juice Fountain BJE520, made especially for making smoothies. It has a specially designed second disc to juice soft fruits like bananas and strawberries so you can have a healthy snack anytime. Consider these other features:
- A 1300-watt motor with a five-year warranty.
- Also perfect for making dips and gelato.
- An extra-large feed tube and extra-large pulp container.
- A price of around $300 (Australian).
Breville Ikon Juice Fountain
Now here is the machine for the serious juicer! You’ll love the five-speed motor with a smart chip that increase power as the juicing gets harder. Other features include:
- A micromesh filter to keep your juice fiber free.
- Up to 12,500 RPM speed for juicing your carrots, apples and celery.
- Lower speeds for softer fruits and leafy greens.
- A three-inch feed tube.
- A price of around $200.
Breville New Professional Whole Fruit Juicer
This juicer is for those of you who love fruit juice, but hate that prep work! This juicer takes in the whole fruit and gives you simply a glass of juice to enjoy. Its features include:
- An 800-watt motor.
- Five speeds for easy juicing of any fruit or vegetable, from grapes to apples, beets to tomatoes.
- It completely dissasembles for quick cleanup.
- An extra-large feed chute.
- Priced around £40.
Breville Commercial Juicers
Several models are sold as Breville commercial juice extractors, including the Breville Juice Fountain Elite Juicer, the Breville Juice Fountain Plus Juicer and the Breville #JE4. These models, though sold officially as household juicers, work well commercially because of their wide feeding tubes, and fast juicing speeds.
Their ease of use and cleaning also makes them appealing for commercial operation. There are few juicers that operate this quickly at this price. After all, most commercial juicers sell for five to ten times the price of a Breville!
Breville Juicer Replacement Parts
Your Breville juice extractor is working fine, but you just can’t find the food pusher. Should you compromise your juice quality, not to mention your safety, by improvising with a wooden spoon? Maybe the kids took the made-to-fit pulp collector to collect bugs for their science project, and that’s the last time you saw it.
Don’t “make do” when Breville juicer replacement parts are readily available from the manufacturer. Make your juicer like new if you need any of these parts:
- Juice collectors
- Juice jugs
- Pulp containers
- Food pushers
- Top covers
- Filter baskets
- Cleaning brushes
For more Tips on Breville Parts read also Breville Juicer Replacement Parts
Breville Juice Extractor
Is it Worth the Price?
The Breville Juice Fountain juice extractor is really a must for your household. The Breville line has juicers from compact models that fit in a cabinet to the commercial grade that are able to juice up to one liter of juice at one time.
As far as price, other shoppers have found them to be very price competitive, with the range being an economical $100 to $300. With it’s well-built body and up to five-year motor warranty, as well as ease of operation and clean-up, there really is no comparison to the Breville Juice Fountain juicer line.
Breville is a name you can trust. The Breville Juice Fountain family has been in business for 75 years, and work continuously to make their products great. The Breville juice extractor products offer many different juicers. They will all go beyond your expectations, and lots of people use them daily, enjoying their three inch feeder tube and well-built body. Some of their models include:
Jack Lalanne Juicer vs. Breville Juice Extractor
Because Jack Lalanne has been such a figure in healthy eating and keeping your body fit, a lot of people automatically trust his brand of juicers. That’s fine if you want to buy one, but you should consider these facts first.
The Jack Lalanne Power Juicer and the Breville Juice Fountain juicer both feature:
- Pulp ejection
- Three-inch feeding tubes
- Continuous juicing
- Juicing recipes included
- A pulp collector
- Stainless steel blades and mesh screens
- Circular shaped feeding tubes
However, the Breville Juice Fountain Juicer has:
- 600-watt motor to Jack’s juicer 250 watts
- 14,500 rpm to Jack’s 3,600 rpm
- ¾ horsepower to Jack’s ¼ horsepower
- A one-year warranty to Jack’s 90-day warranty
- A de-frother; Jack’s juicer doesn’t
Plus, if that isn’t enough to convince you, the Breville Juice Fountain juicer is priced less than the Jack Lalanne juicer.
Some Other Good Alternatives for the Breville Juicers:
More Reviews on Popular Juicers:
Back from Breville Juicers to Best Juicer Reviews & Ratings